A user shall be understood as any person who browses the website www.panpanificadora.com hereinafter simply the website.
The editor will be understood as the owner of the website, who is Alvaro Lopez Jimenez and is identified in the legal notice.
The cookies used in the user’s browser have been installed with his authorization. If at any time you wish to revoke this authorization, you may do so without hindrance. To do this, you can view the section Deactivation or elimination of cookies, which is described in these policies.
Definition and function of cookies
Cookies are information that is stored in the browser of the user of a website to be able to consult the previous activity that has been carried out, as well as to remember certain data for a next visit. They can also be called web beacons, pixels, bugs, trackers, but for the purposes of these policies, they will only be understood as cookies.
They usually store data of a technical nature, usage statistics, profile customization, links to social networks, management of personal preferences, among other functions, in order to be able to adapt the website to the needs and configurations of the user, thus improving the experience. navigation, not accepting them could hinder the service that the website wishes to offer.
They are not files from viruses, spam, trojans, worms, spyware, or advertising programming either static on the page or in a pop-up window format.
The information stored refers to the browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.), and not to the user. To verify this, you can enter the same web domain and verify in two different browsers that you can configure different preferences in each one. .
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
Cookies can be:
- Own: when they are managed by the editor of the website. They are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party : when they are managed by a natural or legal person other than the publisher.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
Depending on the function they fulfill, cookies can be:
- Techniques: They allow the operational management of the website, so that the user can navigate without problem. They can help control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of a product or service, manage payment, control fraud, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, loading animation of a text or image) or share content through of social networks, among many other functions that you can have.
- Of preferences or personalization: are those that allow information to be remembered so that the user navigates the website with certain personalized characteristics, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the website depending on the type of user’s browser, background colors used, profile image, among others.
- Analysis or measurement: they allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of users on the website and on others owned by the cookie manager, for example, the time they spend in a certain page, the hours and days of greatest traffic.
- Behavioral advertising: those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on The intention is to show relevant and attractive ads to the user.
- Advertising: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the website has, based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which ads are displayed.
This website uses technical, personalization, analysis, advertising and behavioral advertising cookies.
Some cookies can be polyvalent, that is, fulfill 2 or more functions.
Types of cookies according to their duration:
Depending on the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, cookies can be:
- Session: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion and disappear at the end of the session, for example, a list of chosen products, a certain selection of photographs, etc.
- Persistent: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can be from about minutes to several years.
Consequences of disabling cookies
- The products chosen in the store will not be loaded, so a shopping cart will not be created, preventing the possibility of finalizing the acquisition of the desired products
- You will not be able to access the client area, personal area, or any that require confirmation
- The data necessary to analyze the website cannot be collected, preventing the editor from knowing how to improve
- You may not share the content of the website on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, among others.
- You will not be able to comment on the blog
- It will not be possible to show third-party advertising, decreasing the income for those who use this modality
- On certain web domain sites, your browsing may be considered spam because you cannot be identified
- This list is merely illustrative, not limiting.
If the user has deleted the cookies, and wants to browse this website again, they must accept the cookies once more.
Cookies used on this website
This website makes use of the following cookies: technical, personalization, analysis, behavioral advertising.
We use the GDPR Cookie Compliance plugin, which activates the moove_gdpr_popup cookie for a limited time, in order to store the user’s consent intention in relation to the installation of cookies. This cookie is necessary for the proper functioning of the website.
The cookies used by this website are detailed below, however, due to the technical impossibility that this may generate, the cookies used by third parties cannot be shown exactly, but every effort has been made so that the user has all the necessary information.
|test_cookie||.doubleclick.net||Advertisement||Test_cookie is set by doubleclick.net and is used to determine if the user’s browser supports cookies.||15 minutes|
|IDE||.doubleclick.net||Advertisement||Google DoubleClick IDE cookies are used to store information about how the user uses the website to present you with relevant advertisements|
and according to the user’s profile.
|1 year 24 days|
|_gid||.panpanificadora.com||Analytics||Set by Google Analytics, the _gid cookie stores information about how visitors use a website, while also creating a report|
Website performance analytics. Some of the data that is collected includes the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit from
|_gat_gtag_UA_194287077_4||.panpanificadora.com||Analytics||This cookie is set by Google and is used to distinguish users.||1 minute|
|_ga_LYVYFNTLX0||.panpanificadora.com||Analytics||This cookie is set by Google Analytics.||2 years|
|_Georgia||.panpanificadora.com||Analytics||The _ga cookie, set by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also tracks site usage|
for the site analysis report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize
|__gads||.panpanificadora.com||Analytics||The __gads cookie, set by Google, is stored in the DoubleClick domain and tracks the number of times users|
users see an ad,
measures the success of the campaign and calculates its income. This cookie can only be read from the domain they are set on and will not track any data while
browse other sites.
user’s cookie consent status for the current domain
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
As each browser has different configurations, the user must go to the help section of each one to see the particular case. This section mentions the most common ones, however due to updates to the browsers or operating system you are using, this may vary. The user should always go to the user manuals of his browser, this guide is merely indicative.
- Chrome: Go to Menu – Settings (on Mac: Preferences) – Advanced Settings – Privacy – Here you choose whether to configure cookies or delete existing cookies. For more information you can visit Chrome help. https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Internet Explorer: Go to Tools – Internet Options – Privacy – Privacy – Settings – Options Set as desired. For more information, you can visit the help section of the browser https: //support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-ex plorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: Go to Menu – Preferences – Privacy – Show cookies – Configure as desired. For more information, you can visit the help section of the browser https://www.mozilla.org/es- EN/privacy/websites/#cookies
- Safari: Safari – Preferences – Privacy – Make the desired settings. For more information you can visit Apple help https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Notices related to cookies
The Editor is not responsible for technical failures that the user may find on the website or in his browser due to mistakenly deactivating or deleting cookies, at all times the user must verify the information on their deactivation or deletion in the help section of the corresponding browser. The user assumes the responsibility of deleting or deactivating cookies in his browser and, therefore, assumes the consequences derived from this.
At all times the user can communicate with The Editor through Alvarolopezjimenez91@gmail.com