Responsible for personal data: Alvaro Lopez Jimenez NIF: 53709927M with address in El Ejido, Almería, hereinafter THE WEBSITE MANAGER, and whose contact email is Alvarolopezjimenez91@gmail.com.
Data requested on the website and purpose of the treatment.
- Name, surname and email in the contact forms: to make any direct contact with THE WEBSITE MANAGER, whether to ask questions, comments, suggestions, request a service or product, or any other information. Failure to provide the minimum personal data necessary will make it impossible for THE WEBSITE MANAGER to respond to the request.
- Name and email: to be able to comment on the blog of the website.
- Name, surname, address, telephone, email, tax identification number: this information will be requested at the time of payment for the service, for the purpose of processing everything related to it li>
- Name, telephone number and email for the newsletter: with the express and voluntary consent of the data subject, the minimum information necessary to send an automated commercial newsletter will be requested on the website, where You will be informed about advertising, promotions and other information about the services and/or products offered by THE WEBSITE MANAGER
- Email: Email will be requested to access the client area, according to the data provided when creating the account.
If the user is under 16 years of age, he must have the authorization of his parents or legal guardians to deliver his personal data. THE WEBSITE MANAGER has no way of effectively verifying the age of the users, so it is exempt from any responsibility if the user does not comply with what is indicated here.
THE WEBSITE MANAGER will at all times ensure that the use given to the website, the contents, and the processing of the personal data of the
user, are carried out in the most correct way. For this, the user can always exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability, oblivion or opposition, all in faithful compliance with the guidelines of the laws that govern the matter, by writing to Alvarolopezjimenez91@gmail.com
At no time will THE WEBSITE MANAGER share the data it possesses with third parties. In case of doing so to comply with the services contracted by any participant, send the newsletter, comply with legal requirements or for the administration of the website, the appropriate confidentiality agreements between the parties will be provided.
The links to third parties that can be found on the website have privacy policies unrelated to THE WEBSITE MANAGER. Access to these sites should be the responsibility of the user, it being her responsibility to know them and her decision to accept them or not.
The website has 4 types of forms:
Contact: the user, client or participant can find forms that will facilitate communication with THE WEBSITE MANAGER, to raise questions, comments, request a quote, reserve any of the services offered on the website or demand any right that you have. Failure to provide the minimum personal data necessary will make it impossible for THE WEBSITE MANAGER to respond to the request. This treatment will be considered legitimate as it is part of a pre-contractual procedure. The website and email server of THE WEBSITE MANAGER will be in charge of the treatment.
Advertising: users, buyers or participants will be asked for their express and voluntary consent to deliver to THE WEBSITE MANAGER the minimum data necessary to send advertising and commercial information related to the services and/or products offered by THE WEBSITE MANAGER, to be added to an automated email marketing file managed by the person in charge of the treatment indicated below. The processing of personal data found in this section has been done with the consent of the data owner.
For comments on the blog: in order to avoid spam, inappropriate messages, and to do a correct follow-up, the user will be asked for his name, email and website to identify him in comments you want to make on blog posts. These data will be visible to other users of the website. If you do not want the data to be visible to other people, you should contact THE WEBSITE MANAGER at Alvarolopezjimenez91@gmail.com
The website server will be in charge of the treatment and that will be carried out with the consent of the data owner.
To process the service request: users, clients or participants will be asked for their data so that THE WEBSITE MANAGER can process the services requested by the client. Legitimate processing of personal data due to the contractual relationship that exists with the client or participant. The data will be stored on the website’s server.
THE WEBSITE MANAGER needs the support of third parties to adequately offer its services and products, with which it enters into the appropriate confidentiality agreements and verifies compliance with the regulations on the protection of personal data.
The data provided to these third parties may not be used for other purposes not authorized by the owner of the data.
In compliance with the principles of information and transparency, it is made known that these third parties are:
- PayPal (Europe) à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.: company used to manage payments by debit and credit card on the website. Located at 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg. For more information you can visit https://www.paypal.com/es/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy- full?locale.x=es_ES
- Stripe Inc: used to manage payments by debit and credit card on the site This company is located in the United States, has a security agreement called Privacy Shield, in accordance with the requirements of the European Committee for Data Protection which can be consulted here https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TQOUAA4& status=Active. For more information at https://stripe.com/us/privacy
In specific cases, THE WEBSITE MANAGER may use applications or tools that have not been included or named in this list, the foregoing because it is a better option that helps to carry out a certain task; If this happens, THE WEB SITE MANAGER will notify its users, clients or participants of this situation, as the case may be.
POLICIES RELATED TO THE NEWSLETTER
These policies will be understood at all times as a complementary part of the terms and conditions displayed on the website, both being equally applicable at the time of a dispute. The privacy and intellectual property policy applied will be the same as that set forth in the terms and conditions of the website.
A «newsletter» shall be understood as the digital bulletin that THE WEBSITE MANAGER carries out periodically and that it sends to its subscribers through an external email service provider, to which the user has voluntarily subscribed.
THE WEBSITE MANAGER is not obliged to send the newsletter in defined periods of time, so he is completely free to do so when he deems appropriate. The user may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by following the instructions that you will find in the footer of the newsletter.
The user should not share their content with third parties, as this would violate the copyright of THE WEBSITE MANAGER. The only possible distribution channel is the one managed and/or authorized by THE WEBSITE MANAGER.
THE WEBSITE MANAGER will not be responsible for the content of third parties exposed in the newsletter, any dispute that may arise must be dealt with directly with the person or company mentioned.
All the material that is exposed in the newsletter is protected by copyright in favor of THE WEBSITE MANAGER, and in the case of belonging to third parties, it will be understood that THE WEBSITE MANAGER has the proper authorization to use it as it has been agreed with the author.
DURATION OF TREATMENT
In the case of personal data provided for billing and purchase of products or services, they will be kept for the legally applicable time by the platform that performs the billing.
In the case of personal data provided for electronic commercial newsletters and comments on the blog, it will be for the time that the owner of the data wishes to remain on the subscription list, so they can unsubscribe at any time. , automatically as indicated in each newsletter, or by writing to Alvarolopezjimenez91@gmail.com